Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome from Our Bulletin Editor

I want to welcome you to our blog dedicated to providing an online home for all the Optimist members.

We have tried to provide a "dynamic online experience" that contains current information on our club activities, projects and fund raising efforts. Our site also has pages dedicated to our Club history, the 85th Anniversary, and "What Optimists Do".

I want to thank the efforts of our District Web Services Chair, Opt Gord Welling, who donated many hours of time building our website and writing a "How-to" guide about the entire project. His wisdom is most valuable.

We know there is still more that can be added. If you have any suggestions, I urge you to fill out my online contact form and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Yours in Optimism
Opt Brian Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment